ClearBrain enables you to both identify the users predicted to perform an action, as well as export those users to a Google Ads Customer List. This enables you to automatically retarget predicted users in your respective Google Ads.
To export your predicted users to Google, first make sure you have a Google Ads connection enabled in your Connections Tab. Then proceed to the Predictions Tab to select the prediction you would like to export, and click the "Exports" tab on the sidebar.
Click the "New Export" button in the respective Prediction, and a popup modal will appear with the following fields:
- Connection: A list of enabled Connections in your ClearBrain account; select "Google Ads"
- Google Ads Customer: A list of enabled Google Ads Manager accounts; select the Ad Account you would like to export to
- Name: Provide a name for this group of users you would like to export; this will also be the name of the Custom Audience in Facebook
- Description: An optional field to enter a more detailed description; this will also be the same description associated with the Customer List in Google Ads
- Propensity Range: Select a minimum and maximum ClearBrain Score for the predicted users you would like to export
Once the Export is saved, a Custom List will be automatically created in Google Ads.
You can find your exported audiences in your Audience Manager tab, listed underneath the Remarketing list of audiences. These audiences are based on a list of hashed email addresses or mobile identifiers for any associated users selected in the propensity range.
Predicted users will be exported immediately on export creation, and refreshed every Sunday PM PST.