ClearBrain enables you to both identify the users predicted to perform an action, as well as export those users to your Salesforce Marketing Cloud account. This enables you to automatically retarget predicted users in your respective Salesforce email campaigns via the Data Extensions object.
To export your predicted users to Salesforce Marketing Cloud, first make sure you have a Salesforce connection enabled in your Connections Tab. Then proceed to the Predictions Tab to select the prediction you would like to export, and click the "Exports" tab on the sidebar.
Click the "New Export" button in the respective Prediction, and a popup modal will appear with the following fields:
- Connection: A list of enabled Connections in your ClearBrain account; select "Salesforce Marketing Cloud"
- Account: A list of enabled Salesforce Connections; select the Salesforce Account you would like to export to
- Name: Provide a name for this group of users you would like to export; this will be the name of the "Data Extension" created in Salesforce
- Description: An optional field to enter a more detailed description
- Propensity Range: Select a minimum and maximum ClearBrain Score for the predicted users you would like to export
Once the Export is saved, a Data Extension will be automatically created in Salesforce. ClearBrain will create two columns in the data extension - one for your primary key (e.g. email address) and another for the ClearBrain Score. Predicted users will be exported immediately on export creation, and refreshed every Sunday PM PST.