Once you've connected and configured your data, you're all ready to get started in ClearBrain and analyze what causes your users to convert! Simply go to the "Insights" tab in your ClearBrain instance, and you'll be ready to go.
Once in the Insights section, you can build and analyze any audience of your choice. Simply click the "Edit Audience" button, and a pop-up modal will appear.
Creating an audience allows you to: a) specify the audience filters for the behavioral cohort you wish to analyze, as well as b) the actual conversion goal you wish to measure this audience's performance against. So you can set up audiences like "users who signed in over the last 2 weeks" or "users who use a Chrome browser". By default ClearBrain will measure your audiences against a preconfigured engagement goal for you, but you can adjust this goal to also analyze only the X% most likely to acheive it.
Simply then click "Run Analysis" and ClearBrain will in seconds analyze what causes this audience to convert towards your specified goal!
Once the audience insights report is analyzed, you will be provided with a series of visualizations within a single view. These insights include:
- Overview: Audience size by user count and historical rate, conversions in the last week, conversion forecast for the current week
- History: The count and rate of conversions for this audience historically
- Funnels: Path analysis of configured funnels for this audience, including drop-off rates, time between steps, and average probability at each step
- Behaviors: Ranking of all your user actions and which ones have the highest causal relationship towards your goal
- Attributes: Percentage breakdown of all your user attributes for this audience, and their relative composition
- Demographics: A map indicating this audience's representation in different countries, and an engagement graph showing what times of day they engage
For more info on each of these visualizations, read more in our "Analyzing Audiences" section.
Note: certain graphs (i.e. causal projections, forecasts) are only visible once you have a minimum of 2 weeks of data history for the conversion goal in question.