ClearBrain enables you to both identify the users predicted to perform an action, as well as export those users and their predicted scores to your Amazon S3 database.
To export your predicted users to Amazon S3, first make sure you have an Amazon S3 Connection enabled in your Connections Tab. Then proceed to the Predictions Tab to select the prediction you would like to export, and click the "Exports" tab on the sidebar.
Click the "New Export" button in the respective Prediction, and a popup modal will appear with the following fields:
- Connection: A list of enabled Connections in your ClearBrain account; select "S3"
- Source: A list of enabled Amazon S3 Connections; select the account you would like to export to
- Name: Provide a name for this group of users you would like to export; this will be the name of the file exported to your Amazon S3 Bucket
- Description: An optional field to enter a more detailed description
- Propensity Range: Select a minimum and maximum ClearBrain Score for the predicted users you would like to export
Once the Export is saved, a file will be automatically created and exported to your Amazon S3 Bucket. The file will also be automatically refreshed every Sunday PM PST with new predicted users.
Data is exported as a CSV file, and will include a list of all the users in the selected propensity range. Fields included in the CSV are: the userID, email address, probability score.