ClearBrain enables you to both identify the users predicted to perform an action, as well as export those users to your Hubspot account. This enables you to automatically retarget predicted users in your respective Hubspot email campaigns.
To export your predicted users to Hubspot, first make sure you have a Hubspot connection enabled in your Connections Tab. Then proceed to the Predictions Tab to select the prediction you would like to export, and click the "Exports" tab on the sidebar.
Click the "New Export" button in the respective Prediction, and a popup modal will appear with the following fields:
- Connection: A list of enabled Connections in your ClearBrain account; select "Hubspot"
- Source: A list of enabled Hubspot Connections; select the Hubspot Account you would like to export to
- Name: Provide a name for this group of users you would like to export; this will be the name of the "Contact Property" created in Hubspot
- Description: An optional field to enter a more detailed description
- Propensity Range: Select a minimum and maximum ClearBrain Score for the predicted users you would like to export
Once the Export is saved, it will be queued for export. To help you preserve Hubspot API calls, all Hubspot exports are run in batch on Sunday PM PST, and refreshed every subsequent Sunday PM PST.
Each Export will show up as a "Contact Property" in Hubspot, synced to the associated email address of the respective user.