ClearBrain enables you to both identify the users predicted to perform an action, as well as export those users to your Facebook Custom Audience. This enables you to automatically retarget predicted users in your respective Facebook Ads.
To export your predicted users to Facebook, first make sure you have a Facebook connection enabled in your Connections Tab. Then proceed to the Predictions Tab to select the prediction you would like to export, and click the "Exports" tab on the sidebar.
Click the "New Export" button in the respective Prediction, and a popup modal will appear with the following fields:
- Connection: A list of enabled Connections in your ClearBrain account; select "Facebook"
- Ad Account: A list of enabled Facebook Connections; select the Ad Account you would like to export to
- Name: Provide a name for this group of users you would like to export; this will also be the name of the Custom Audience in Facebook
- Description: An optional field to enter a more detailed description; this will also be the same description associated with the Custom Audience in Facebook
- Propensity Range: Select a minimum and maximum ClearBrain Score for the predicted users you would like to export
Once the Export is saved, a Custom Audience will be automatically created in Facebook. ClearBrain exports a list of hashed email addresses for any associated users selected in the propensity range. Predicted users will be exported immediately on export creation, and refreshed every Sunday PM PST.