ClearBrain enables you to both identify the users predicted to perform an action, as well as export those users to your Segment project. This enables you to automatically sync ClearBrain scores as a user trait in your Segment Identify calls.
To export your predicted users to Segment, first make sure you have a Segment Export Connection enabled in your Connections Tab. Then proceed to the Predictions Tab to select the prediction you would like to export, and click the "Exports" tab on the sidebar.
Click the "New Export" button in the respective Prediction, and a popup modal will appear with the following fields:
- Connection: A list of enabled Connections in your ClearBrain account; select "Segment"
- Source: A list of enabled Segment Connections; select the Segment project you would like to export to
- Name: Provide a name for this group of users you would like to export; this will be the name of the "Trait" created in Segment
- Description: An optional field to enter a more detailed description
- Propensity Range: Select a minimum and maximum ClearBrain Score for the predicted users you would like to export
Once the Export is saved, it will be queued for export. To help you preserve Segment Identify calls, all Segment exports are run in batch on Sunday PM PST, and refreshed every subsequent Sunday PM PST. So if you have multiple predictions being exported to Segment, each predictive score will be batched into a single Identify call per user.
Each Export will show up as a "Trait" on the Segment Identify call, synced to the Segment userID of the respective user.